#11 Mon 25 Mar 13 11:21pm

sergio1972

Forum champ
Occupation NLP Trainer and Coach
From Portugal
Member since Tue 09 Dec 08

Re: What a bad year for viruses and infections

Hi MsP smile
I'd like to clarify that by saying what I've said and by recommending the book, I'm in no way questioning the role of science. I'm not one of those hairy fairy dudes who refuses to take drugs when necessary and believes doctors, drugs and science are evil. Not me!!
That being said, all I'm suggesting is that some diseases have an emotional cause and that sometimes just by paying attention to them, we can avoid many problems.
For example, in 1996, the JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Assoc.) published an article/study that showed a strong correlation between heart problems and rage, i.e. people who feel rage frequently and dont deal with it are more likely to have heart problems. And the list goes on.

I think that everyone should take precautions. Hygiene is very important and prevention even more. I just think that sometimes people get too nervous about news that dont make that much sense. I'm not saying that's the case and I know that you have the best possible intentions in passing out the message that you have passed, but believe me, so do I... thumbsup

Likes (0)

#12 Tue 26 Mar 13 8:34am

elementsresto

Occupation Consulting
From New York
Member since Mon 04 Feb 13

Well it's really hard when you catch a virus or any infection. I do get sick more often than any other in my family. So I always take extra careful whenever I go out. I do take vitamins also to enhance my immune system and eat fruits and vegetables.

Likes (0)

#13 Wed 27 Mar 13 12:29am

@nGoose1

Forum champ
Occupation Shop worker/KP/ Commis chef
From UK/Germany
Member since Wed 28 Oct 09

Drink lots of water, plenty of fresh air and exercise, oily fish, good diet.
Not good for the computer though abdullahcohn.

Likes (0)