Jamie Oliver

forum: Campaigns and Community

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Sat 03 Apr 10 3:49am

tuckerboyett

Member since Sat 03 Apr 10

Come to my school!

My name is Tucker Boyett I am 13 years old and my school needs help. I live in St. Augustine, Florida i go to Switzerland Point Middle School and I am in 8th grade. I see many kids with weight issues and i think our school just needs a new menu. Sure, we have fruit cups but rarely anybody gets them and they stopped serving salads. PLEASE come and help Jamie! thumbsup

Likes (0)

#2 Mon 15 Apr 13 4:27am

randall.bray.10

Member since Mon 15 Apr 13

Re: Come to my school!

Hi Jamie, my name is Kathryn Bray and I'm fourteen and I live in Palm Coast , Florida. My high schools food is to the point where I almost can't eat it!  I'm on the free lunch program and this food is unhealthy and just downright sucks! Please come and help us Jamie Oliver!
help

Likes (0)

#3 Mon 15 Apr 13 4:28am

randall.bray.10

Member since Mon 15 Apr 13

randall.bray.10 wrote:

Hi Jamie, my name is Kathryn Bray and I'm fourteen and I live in Palm Coast , Florida. My high schools food is to the point where I almost can't eat it!  I'm on the free lunch program and this food is unhealthy and just downright sucks! Please come and help us Jamie Oliver! My father has twenty years cooking experience and even he thinks the food is applorable!
help

Likes (0)

#4 Mon 15 Apr 13 8:11am

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

Welcome to the forum tuckerboyett and randall.bray.10 smile

First of all , please can you edit your posts and remove your ages and personal information like name .
This is because this is a very open forum and everyone has acess to it . Putting details like ages could make you vulnerable . That also means randall.bray.10 you will have to edit the post you copied also .

I am sorry to here how bad the meals are in your schools .

Are the schools going to be doing anything for Food Revolution Day which is in May this year ?

Likes (0)

#5 Mon 15 Apr 13 2:58pm

@nGoose1

Forum champ
Occupation Shop worker/KP/ Commis chef
From UK/Germany
Member since Wed 28 Oct 09

Try this BlogSpot
http://neverseconds.blogspot.co.uk/
People from all over the world connecting with school dinners.
Jamie's a busy man; I hope someone in the Jamie team has some good ideas or messages of hope.

Likes (0)