Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Mon 10 Mar 14 5:15pm

user2014

Forum champ
Occupation student
From kuklen,plovdiv,bulgaria
Member since Sun 05 Jan 14

challenge...

can you say five foods that are low in energy then tell a recipe with them. i dare you.

enjoying cooking easy and fast...
    Likes (0)

#2 Fri 21 Mar 14 7:20pm

Maree

Forum super champ
From Newcastle, Australia
Member since Sat 10 Mar 07

Re: challenge...

Welcome to the forums, DrCherryCollier smile. Some cynics might see providing your business website as self-promotion hmm.

"Cook with love and laughter ..."
    Likes (0)

#3 Mon 24 Mar 14 4:34pm

user2014

Forum champ
Occupation student
From kuklen,plovdiv,bulgaria
Member since Sun 05 Jan 14

smile welcome.

enjoying cooking easy and fast...
    Likes (0)

#4 Tue 25 Mar 14 7:32am

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

User2014 , I think it's probably best that you stick to asking or awnsering questions about foods , and that you call your posts different things .

Mostly we put a title about what the post is about and then in the first post we explain what our thoughts are or ask a question.

If you call a lot of posts the same thing people will not think to look at them.
So for example you could have called this post ' challenge about low energy foods '. Or something like ' what are your thoughts on low energy foods'. That way it might spark a discussion.

Rather than setting challenges all the time it might be best to ask questions or join in chat .

I have been enjoying your forum input but don't awnser many of the posts as challenges don't appeal to me. I hope this helps you to get more out of the forum , I do not mean it as criticism but I mean it as help to try to help you get more from the forum .  thumbsup

Likes (0)