forum: Food & Drink

#51 Fri 04 Apr 14 8:22am

qiobuwei

Member since Fri 04 Apr 14

Re: Happy Easter! here's one of my favorite roast recipes.

As always, when ordering gluten-free, please seek out the manager on duty and let your server know that you are ordering off of the gluten-free menu. Double check when your food has been delivered that it is indeed gluten-free.

Likes (0)

#52 Fri 04 Apr 14 8:45am

Maree

Forum super champ
From Newcastle, Australia
Member since Sat 10 Mar 07

qiobuwei wrote:

As always, when ordering gluten-free, please seek out the manager on duty and let your server know that you are ordering off of the gluten-free menu. Double check when your food has been delivered that it is indeed gluten-free.

?

Likes (0)

#53 Wed 09 Apr 14 5:34am

qiobuwei

Member since Fri 04 Apr 14

The idea of cooking burgers on a foukou is simply anal. I can imagine the average Brit buying those evil fat sodden things from "the captain" and still managing a flare up as they all contain a quarter pound of grease. Proper homemade burgers would likely break up even in the basket skewers as they would not get seared properly.

Likes (0)

#54 Wed 09 Apr 14 9:16am

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

Welcome to the forum qiobuwei  smile

I take it that your not a UK resident , I am and have never hear of 'the captain' so I'm really not sure what you are talking about.

I presume you think that all British burgers have '-quarter pound of grease' in then . ... Defiantly not so .

There are a lot of very good burgers in the shops here in the UK. Many people also make their own burgers.
I also would imaging that if people in the UK saw a
foukou grill they would realise that it's more for cooking kebabs than it is for cooking burgers . 

The UK has a very diverse food culture with many different cuisines , it's food is amongst some of the best in the world and it continues to improve year on year .

Last edited by mummza (Wed 09 Apr 14 9:29am)

Likes (0)

#55 Wed 09 Apr 14 5:57pm

user2014

Forum champ
Occupation student
From kuklen,plovdiv,bulgaria
Member since Sun 05 Jan 14

happy easter,thanks for the recipe it is a great idea i will do it this way [without adding the liver and all those things to the risotto just onions then we will fill the lamb with it,sprinkle it with olive oil herbs and baked] i am waiting for easter and thanks for your idea. i am waitig for more easter ideas by you. smile  big_smile  thumbsup p.s.thanks alot,you are my cooking hero \user 2014\spas. crossed  yummy

enjoying cooking easy and fast...
    Likes (0)

#56 Wed 15 Mar 17 5:24pm

ANN

Forum champ
From North Carolina
Member since Thu 15 Jul 04

bump  Easter is coming.

Likes (0)