The list below shows all the roles we're recruiting for at the moment. The list changes on a regular basis, so it's worth checking back if there isn't anything that you'd enjoy and be suitable for right now. It's important to add that you also need to have the right to work legally in the UK to be successful in an application to work with the Jamie Oliver group.
- Store Manager- Notting Hill - Recipease (download description store-manager-notting-hill_181.pdf)
- Licencing & Marketing Assistant - Jamie Oliver Licencing (download description licencing-marketing-assistant_177.pdf)
- Food Specialist - London - Recipease (download description food-specialist_132.pdf)
- Shift Supervisor- Notting Hill or Clapham Junction - Recipease (download description shift-supervisor_131.pdf)
- Food, Cafe & Retail Specialists- Notting Hill - Recipease (download description front-of-house_107.pdf)
- Teaching Chef - London Based - Recipease (download description teaching-chef-london-based_91.pdf)
Licencing & Marketing Assistant - Jamie Oliver Licencing
The main purpose of this role is to offer support in our relationships with existing licensing partners within food and non-food. The Licensing Assistant will be responsible for the smooth management of artwork approvals throughout the business, creating a digital artwork library and updating range and listing plans. The role will also be responsible for managing the flow of consumer queries to licensed partners or responding directly where appropriate.
how do i apply?
It's so simple. If you can see a job on the list above that you would love to do then have a look at the job description. Still sure? Definitely have the skills required? Definitely the sort of person we're looking for? Then simply complete our online application form below making sure that you tell us why you want to work here and why you think you'd be good at the role. The next stage is to upload your CV and hit send – simple as that!
We'll have a look at it, and we'll let you know if we'd like to take your application further. We receive lots of applications so it takes us a while to sift through them, but we always try to get back to everyone who applies for one of our advertised
vacancies as soon as we can.
Please tell us a bit more about why you want to work for us, why you're interested in the role and why you think you'd be good at the job. You can also include any other information that you'd like us to take into account when considering your application.
.doc, .docx and .pdf