50 ml Cointreau
50 ml Bacardi 8 rum
50 ml Bacardi Oro
1 tablespoon orgeat syrup, (15ml)
1 sprig of fresh mint
1. Squeeze the lime juice into a cocktail shaker
2. Pour in the Cointreau, the Bacardi 8 rum and the Bacardi Gold rum
3. Add the orgeat syrup and stir
4. Fill up the cocktail shaker and shake hard for 20 seconds
5. Pour into a short rock glass and fill up with ice
6. Garnish with orange zest, a sprig of mint and a straw
Drinks Tube Recipe
Top keyword searches
Popular recipes this week
Popular recipe categories
Mai Tai is Tahitian for “good”, but we think this tropical cocktail is better than that – it’s South Pacific sunshine in a glass! Get your grass skirts on.
BUYING SUSTAINABLY SOURCED FISH
Buying sustainably sourced fish means buying fish that has been caught without endangering the levels of fish stocks and with the protection of the environment in mind. Wild fish caught in areas where stocks are plentiful are sustainably sourced, as are farmed fish that are reared on farms proven to cause no harm to surrounding seas and shores.
When buying either wild or farmed fish, ask whether it is sustainably sourced. If you're unable to obtain this information, don't be afraid to shop elsewhere – only by shopping sustainably can we be sure that the fantastic selection of fish we enjoy today will be around for future generations.
For further information about sustainably sourced fish, please refer to the useful links below:
Marine Stewardship Council