Sausage, sweet onions & cheese
– You could use this dough to make a flatbread, or cut it up to make quick naan-style breads or even dumplings.
– Replace the sausage with 1 thinly sliced courgette and 1 deseeded and thinly sliced pepper.
– If you like a more tomatoey pizza, try adding a tablespoon of my quickest tomato sauce before you add your toppings.
– I’ve used dried oregano and fennel seeds here but feel free to swap in whatever dried herbs and spices you’ve got to hand. A pinch of dried chilli flakes would be delicious, as would some chopped fresh rosemary.
– No onions? Try leeks or spring onions instead.
– You could swap the Cheddar for a 125g ball of mozzarella and tear over the pizza before baking.
– Delicious with a beautiful green salad.