Spiced spinach-stuffed naan
Save your ginger peelings to make lovely refreshing ginger tea.
– Use whatever curry paste you can get your hands on, or you could even use curry powder.
– On the veg front, use what you’ve got, potatoes, cauliflower, sweet potatoes, aubergine, even chunky mushrooms would work.
– If you haven’t got any mango chutney, try apricot jam and some spices from your store cupboard, such as ground cumin or coriander.
– In the sauce, feel free to use passata in place of the tinned tomatoes, or you could even add roughly chopped fresh tomatoes. And, if you’ve haven’t got coconut milk, try using regular milk instead.
– For the naans, use whatever spice you like, it could be a pinch of cumin or fenugreek seeds, a sprinkling of curry powder or even a bit more curry paste. Or, keep it super simple and just use garlic.