70 ml Bacardi Carta Blanco
1 dessert spoon of sugar
1. Put one level teaspoon of sugar into a cocktail shaker
2. Squeeze in the juice of half a lime
3. Stir the ingredients together until the sugar has dissolved into a syrup
4. Fill a Martini glass with ice to chill
5. Fill the cocktail shaker a third of the the way with ice, then pour in the ingredients
6. Shake until the ingredients have mixed
7. Empty your glass of ice and strain in the drink through a tea strainer
Drinks Tube Recipe
Top keyword searches
Popular recipes this week
Popular recipe categories
There may be endless varieties of Daiquiri (strawberry Daiquiri being the most famous) but get some good rum and you can’t beat the beautiful simplicity of the original.
BUYING SUSTAINABLY SOURCED FISH
Buying sustainably sourced fish means buying fish that has been caught without endangering the levels of fish stocks and with the protection of the environment in mind. Wild fish caught in areas where stocks are plentiful are sustainably sourced, as are farmed fish that are reared on farms proven to cause no harm to surrounding seas and shores.
When buying either wild or farmed fish, ask whether it is sustainably sourced. If you're unable to obtain this information, don't be afraid to shop elsewhere – only by shopping sustainably can we be sure that the fantastic selection of fish we enjoy today will be around for future generations.
For further information about sustainably sourced fish, please refer to the useful links below:
Marine Stewardship Council