Blackpudding Potato Cakes with Relish and Chives...
Added by gasmarkseven | Sun 26 Aug 2012 @ 22:17
A great way to use up those left over ingredients from Sunday lunch. Enjoy!
- 400g cold mashed new potatoes.
- 4 Slices Blackpudding, diced.
- 4 Tblsp Tomato relish.
- 75g Onions, diced.
- Plain cream flour for dusting.
- Full fat butter.
- 4 Tblsp thinly sliced chivespinch of irish atlantic sea salt & black pepper.
1. Mix the mashed potato, tomato relish and chives with some seasoning.
2. Carefully fold in the black pudding and onion.
3. Shape into 4 patties and dust in the flour.
4. Heat a knob of butter over a medium heat in a large non-stick frying pan.
5. Cook the potato cakes for 3 mins each side until golden and the blackpudding is cooked.
6. Serve with a dollop of relish.
7. Serve 2 black pudding cakes per person, topped with a dollop of tomato relish.