Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Arunadevi
* Leave it for at least 30 minutes.
* Break off to a table tennis - ball sized (even smaller) bit of dough.
* Roll with help of dry flour to a thin round.
* Roll as thin as possible.
* Heat a frying pan and place on it.
* When dry on one side, turn it.
* When brown spots appear on second side, turn again.
* Put it on the fire and wait for it to puff
* Grease some butter on both sides and serve hot with a sabji inside