Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Add the garlic and fry for just a few seconds before adding the diced pumpkin. Cook over a gentle heat for about 5 mins.
3. Add the diced potatoes and continue to cook over a low heat for another 5 minutes.
4. Season the vegetables with a little salt, pepper and the pinch of nutmeg. Pour in a ladleful of the stock and cook over a gentle heat, stirring regularly.
5. Once the liquid has almost evaporated, add another ladleful of stock. Start cooking your pasta about now, so it's ready when the sauce is finished. Note: Stirring and adding the liquid bit by bit will help to produce a slightly creamy sauce. You probably won't need all of the stock. Just keep adding it till the veggies are cooked, leaving a little creamy liquid in the pan.
6. Once the pumpkin is very tender, add the rucola to the pan, along with the drained pasta (add a small ladeful of pasta water to the sauce).
7. Toss the pan, coating the pasta with the sauce.
8. Serve with some freshly grated parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil.