Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by dbutts29
2. Put the butter, sugar and syrup in a pan and bring up to heat melting the butter and allowing the mixture to amalgamate. Allow to cool slightly
3. Sift together all the other dry ingredients into a bowl
4. Pour in the warm butter mixture and bring it all together, then add the egg mixture and mix thoroughly.
5. At this point the mix should be holding is shape but it will be slightly brittle when you mould into balls. Dont worry this creates the ridges and finished texture of the biscuit. 6. Create balls about 1-2cms in diameter and place on the baking sheet, you can at this point press down to create discs or leave them to spread a little in the oven. You should be able to get ~24 bisctuits out of this one batch.
7. Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes until they are starting to colour, they will be initially soft when removed butas they cool the will firm up nicely. Perfect with a cup of tea or coffee :)