Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
1. Mix together the flour,butter and salt. Rub between your fingers till the mixture resembles large breadcrumbs.
2. Add the water, continue mixing, then knead into a ball. Place in the fridge for 1 hour.
3. Grease a flan/tart tin (approx 22cm). Preheat oven to 200C.
4. Roll out the pasty thinly and transfer to the tin. Trim the edges.
5. Mix together the almonds, semolina and both sugars.
6. Whisk the eggs with the almond essence and add to the almond mixture, stirring well.
7. Spread the raspberry jam over the pastry base.
8. Pour in the almond mixture and spread evenly.
9. Sprinkle with the slivered almonds then bake at 200C for approx 25-30 mins, till firm.
10. Allow to cool completeley then sprinkle with a little icing sugar.