Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by martaFer
2. Stir until it is lightly softened, adding the skinless chicken thighs.
3. Add half a spicy chorizo sliced up and each slice halved, and stir well.
4. Let the thighs brown a little on each side, adding a bit of coarse sea salt, black pepper, paprika and some bay leaves.
5. When the thighs are lightly brown on each side, add about 150 ml of tomato sauce.
6. Stir the chicken in the sauce, and after a couple of minutes, add some boiling water so that the chicken is just covered.
7. Thinly slice the carrot and also add it to the pot.
8. At this point, you can add some organic chicken or vegetable stock, for some more flavour.
9. Cover the pot with the lid, leaving a small opening, and leave to cook on medium heat for about 30 mins.
10. When the chicken is nearly cooked, add 180g rigatoni to the pot, and also more boiling water, so that the pasta is just covered. You don't want to add too much water so that the sauce doesn't become to liquid. If necessary, add the water a bit at a time, letting the pasta absorb it slowly.
11. Leave the pasta to cook for about 15 minutes, so that it goes almost soft, releasing starch and thickening the lovely tomato sauce.
12. When the pasta is cooked, remove the pot from the heat and let it breathe uncovered for about 10 mins, so that the sauce thickens a little more.
13. Serve with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and some freshly ground black pepper, and enjoy!