Added by miguelalvarez | Fri 23 Apr 2010 @ 14:19
-500 grams of bread soaked and drained
-2 cloves garlic
-500 grams of ripe red tomatoes.
-50 grams of jamon serrano
-2 hard boiled eggs
-a can of tuna
- Soak the bread crumbs, which should be the day before, and drain well with hands.
- In a mortar, crush garlic and either peeled tomatoes, add the bread crumbs and mix well.
- Add oil and then vinegar, continue stirring until a smooth paste.
- Pour into a bowl and add cold water to get the mixture to taste.
- Garnish with chopped boiled egg previously, some ham and tuna tacos.
- Serve very cold.
Salmorejo also can be prepared with the mixer.