Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Patak's
2. Make several deep cuts into the chicken breast and spread the paste mixture over the chicken.
3. Leave the chicken and paste mixture to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile prepare the relish. Finely chop the remaining ginger and toss together with the mango, red onion, lemon juice and rind. Season with a little black pepper and toss in the coriander.
5. Heat a griddle or grill to a medium setting. Spray the chicken with a little one cal oil and cook for 20 - 25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally.
6. Spoon the mango relish onto plates and serve with the chicken. Garnish with salad leaves and lemon wedges.