Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Pauldeeth
2. Mix the honey and hot water in a jug until the honey become runny.
3. Place the oats into a large mixing bowl with the nuts and seeds.
4. Mix in the honey mixture until all the ingredients in the bowl are covered with the honey.
5. Drizzle vegetable oil over 2-3 large baking trays and rub in (this helps prevent the muesli from sticking to the trays)
6. Spread the muesli mixture evenly over the trays and place in the oven.
7. Cook the muesli for 10 minutes, then remove and stir it to provide an even toasting. Return the muesli to the oven for another 10 minutes and remove and stir again.
8. Add the shredded coconut, stir through the mix and return to the oven for another 10 minutes. If the muesli doesn't look toasted enough, stir it again and return to the oven for another 5 or so minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and add the dried paw paw, raisins, cranberries, apricots and mix through.
10.Store in an airtight container in the pantry.
• You can choose whatever dry ingredients that you like such as nuts or dried fruits. The weights don't have to be stuck to just add what looks good.
• Just remember that if you add a dried fruit or any ingredient that is still moist the other direr ingredients may take up the moisture and become slightly soft. The ingredients I have listed above work well together.