Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by hoppershaun
2. Split the vanilla pod in half and scrape out the seeds.
3. In a saucepan,combine the cream, milk, sugar, vanilla seeds and vanilla pod. Bring to a simmer and then remove from the heat.
4. Squeeze excess water from the gelatine leaves and add to the cream mixture. Stir until dissolved.
5. Pour the mixture into ramekins or moulds and refridgerate for at least 5 hours, ideally overnight.
6. Turn out onto plates and serve with spun sugar, if using.