Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Foodmatters1
· Beat the eggs, mix in the double cream and the chopped coriander and season with salt and pepper
· Heat the remaining Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a separate, non-stick frying pan
· Add the beaten eggs, covering the bottom of the frying pan. Move the eggs gently until almost cooked, add the mushrooms, asparagus, prawns mixture
· Roll the omelette in the pan and cook for a few more minutes
· Place the rolled omelette on a plate and open slowly