Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by freshherbs
Per Serving: 341 calories, 23.9g protein, 20.7g carbohydrate, 18.6g fat, 8.9g saturated fat, 3.9g fibre, 2.12g salt Counts as 1 of your 5-a-day
1. Heat the oil in a medium pan and sauté the leeks for 4 mins until soft. Add the ham and potatoes and sauté until heated through. Transfer to a gratin dish add the ham and keep warm.
2. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil add the bellaverde® spears and cook uncovered for 3 mins. Drain well and add to the gratin dish.
3. Add the milk to the pan, along with the butter and flour and place over a medium heat. Bring to the boil, whisking with a balloon whisk until a smooth sauce forms. Simmer for 1 min stirring to prevent it sticking. Stir in 50g of the cheese, the mustard and when smooth remove from the heat. Season to taste.
4. Pour the sauce over the vegetables and ham to coat it evenly.
5. Mix the cheese and breadcrumbs together and scatter over the sauce coated vegetables. Pop the dish under the grill and cook for a few minutes until the top is golden and crisp. Serve hot.