Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by JustAddMushroom
2. Place the mushrooms gill-side up on a grill rack, brush all over with with the oil and season with salt and ground black pepper.
3. Cook under the grill for 5 mins until the juices start to run.
4. Top with the halloumi cheese slices then return to the grill and cook for a further 4-5mins until the cheese is golden and crisp.
5. Arrange two on four serving plates and spoon a little chilli sauce over each.
6. Serve with the salad leaves.