Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by JustAddMushroom
2. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large pan, add half the mushrooms and fry till golden, about 5 minutes.
3. Transfer them to kitchen paper and fry the remaining mushrooms in another tbsp of oil. Remove.
4. Add the final tbsp olive oil to the pan and cook the onion & garlic for about 4 minutes till soft.
5. Add the 2 packs of spinach to the pan, cover with a lid and allow it to wilt for 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Return the mushrooms to the pan, mix everything together and season to taste with salt & pepper.
7. Use a rectangular dish approximately 24cm x 18cm and spread a layer of white sauce on the base.
8. Place 3 lasagne sheets over the sauce followed by 1/3rd of the mushroom mixture, a layer of white sauce and some crumbled cheese.
9. Add another 3 sheets of lasagne and continue layering the lasagne, finishing with the final 3 sheets of lasagne, a good covering of white sauce and a sprinkling of crumbled cheese.
10. Bake in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes until cooked through and the topping is bubbling and golden.
11. Serve with a side salad or garlic bread.