- 75 g couscous
- 120 g salmon fillet, skin on, scaled and pinboned
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small courgette, sliced into batons
- 1 small handful asparagus tips
- 1 red chilli deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped
- ½ lemon, juice of
- 1 small handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fat-free natural yoghurt
Put your couscous in a bowl, then pour over just enough boiling water to cover it. Set aside for 3 minutes to allow the couscous to soak up the water. Slice the salmon widthways into finger-size strips, drizzle with olive oil, and season with pepper and a small pinch of salt. Heat a small non-stick frying pan and add the salmon strips on their side. Scatter over the courgette, asparagus tips and chilli and cook for 2 minutes, turning the salmon over halfway.
Mix the tomatoes, lemon juice, 4 tablespoons of olive oil and the coriander into the couscous and season to taste. Remove the salmon strips to a plate and add the couscous to the veggies left in the pan. Mix together and then put the salmon strips back into the pan on top of the couscous, place a lid on and put back on a high heat for a minute. To serve, slide everything on to your plate and spoon over some yoghurt. Quick and tasty!