- 8 large handfuls porridge oats
- 2 large handfuls ground bran
- 1 handful desiccated coconut
- 5 cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 5 handfuls each of any dried fruit (banana, apricots, pineapple, mango, papaya and kiwi)
- 1½-2 litres milk
- 500 g natural yoghurt
- bananas, sliced, to serve
- seedless red grapes, halved, to serve
- lime zest, to serve
Mix everything together, except the sliced banana, the grapes and the lime zest.
Cover with cling film and put in the fridge to soak and swell overnight. Serve topped with the sliced banana, grapes and the grated lime.