- 1 kg new potatoes, scrubbed
- 250 ml reduced fat crème fraîche
- 1 lemon, zest and juice of
- 1 handful fresh mint, very finely chopped
- 1 fat red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced, optional
Gently boil the potatoes in salted water until tender, then drain well. Leave them to cool slightly, then slice in half. Dress with the crème fraîche, lemon zest and juice, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Stir some of the chopped mint and chilli, if using, into the potato salad and sprinkle the rest over the top.