- 1 kg new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 small shallots, very finely chopped
- 1 handful fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
Gently boil the potatoes in salted water until tender. Drain and leave to cool slightly.
Whisk the mustard with the vinegar and slowly add the olive oil. Add the chopped shallots and parsley and season well with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Slice the cooked potatoes in half and dress with the shallot and parsley vinaigrette.