Cook up a bit of Comfort Food with Gennaro Contaldo at Recipease! We’re giving two lucky winners the chance to take part in an extra special cooking lesson at our Recipease cookery school in Clapham. The winners will learn to rustle up an Italian classic, Blushing spaghetti vongole, from the latest book release, Jamie’s Comfort Food. The much loved Gennaro will have you rolling out your homemade pasta and celebrating the juice and flavour of clams – a delicious, comforting pasta that hits the spot, every time!
This prize draw closes at midnight on Friday, 05 September 2014.
The lesson will take place on Wednesday 10th September at 7pm in our Clapham Recipease.
Terms and Conditions:
Closing date: Friday 5 September 2014 at midnight
- This competition is run by Recipease Limited, 19/21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL (“Recipease”). Please see terms for full prize draw and competition terms and conditions.
- The prize draw opens on at 2:30pm on the 28th August 2014 and closes at midnight on 5th September 2014.
- Entries must be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post by sending a postcard with your name, address and telephone number on and the reference “Gennaro Seafood Cooking Competition - 10th September 2014” to Recipease Limited, 19/21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL.
- The winning entrants will win a seafood cooking lesson with Gennaro Contaldo at the Recipease by Jamie Oliver store in Clapham Junction, 48-50 St Johns Road, Battersea SW11 1PR, on 10th September 2014 at 7pm.
- The date of the cooking lesson is 10th September 2014 and cannot be changed therefore winners must be available on the date of the lesson. The recipe the winners will be cooking with Gennaro Contaldo will include seafood and/or shellfish, if you are allergic to, or dislike shellfish or seafood please do not enter as this recipe cannot be changed.
- Only one entry per person is permitted for this competition.
- All entries must be received by midnight on 5th September 2014
- The competition is open to all residents in the UK over the age of 18 [but is closed to any employees (and members of their families and households) of Recipease, its associated companies and of any co-promoters, competition sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies].
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
- The winners will be contacted via email within 48 hours of the closing date of the prize draw. Should Recipease be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, Recipease reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity and the prize is not exclusive, i.e. there will be more than one person in the cooking class.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries which we do not receive for any reason. Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified.
- This prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Recipease and accordingly Recipease may in its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Recipease as a result thereof.
By entering this competition:
- a. you permit Recipease, Jamie Oliver Limited and the Jamie Oliver Group to use your name and any photos or videos, on Twitter and on various Jamie Oliver related social media spaces, websites or the Jamie Oliver Magazine;
- b. you permit Recipease, Jamie Oliver Limited and the Jamie Oliver Group to add your contact details to their mailing lists to keep you updated with news and events; and
- c. you release Recipease and Jamie Oliver Limited from any and all liability in relation to the prize, including without limitation, delivery and standard or quality of the cooking class.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time, or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage should it be necessary.
- We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
- The competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.