Subscribe to forums RSS

#11 Wed 28 Mar 07 7:43pm

mercedes

Forum champ
Occupation Save a tree, eat a Beaver
From the boonies
Member since Tue 22 Jun 04

Re: mr humanitarian

When I was pregnant--I'd fake contractions so one of them would get up--worked everytime! smile

Likes (0)

#12 Thu 29 Mar 07 2:25am

ANN

Forum champ
From North Carolina
Member since Thu 15 Jul 04

Mercedes,   lol

Likes (0)

#13 Thu 29 Mar 07 6:12am

Stefanie

Forum champ
From Flashing my gold
Member since Fri 09 Jul 04

Shall keep that in mind when I'm preggers Mercs...  whistle

Likes (0)

#14 Thu 29 Mar 07 9:04am

Katja

Forum champ
Occupation Study to become a social and healthcare assistent
From Denmark
Member since Mon 21 Jun 04

well done Matt ... many could learn from you mate  big_smile

Likes (0)

#15 Thu 29 Mar 07 12:19pm

Georgie

From Jamie's office
Member since Thu 06 Jul 06

lol

brilliant! although you know what? i dont even know if that would work anymore! bloody lazy commuters

Likes (0)

#16 Thu 29 Mar 07 2:05pm

mercedes

Forum champ
Occupation Save a tree, eat a Beaver
From the boonies
Member since Tue 22 Jun 04

Georgie---if it doesn't work---when you get pregnant---threaten to sit on them-----that was my plan B!

It's always fun tooo, when you are blimped out at 8 1/2 months and some one asks how far along you are-----I would always tell them I wasn't pregnant--just to see their faces turn white and their jaws drop in disbelief! I of course told them the truth afterwards!

Likes (0)

#17 Thu 29 Mar 07 8:48pm

Georgie

From Jamie's office
Member since Thu 06 Jul 06

lol  lol  lol

oh my god that is brilliant!! Mercs, i am remembering these, as i am incredibly broody! not that i would or could have a baby now, you need a man for that right??

Likes (0)

#18 Thu 29 Mar 07 8:59pm

Anna

Forum champ
From Switzerland
Member since Fri 15 Apr 05

Georgie, join the club.  A friend recently had his first (well, his wife did, technically) and ever since I've had to be hustled past any babies/small children/shops selling related paraphernalia/kittens etc.  My boyfriend's not thrilled...   hmm I totally agree with the people-not-helping thing.  It's awful.  I catch the bus several times a day and am often asked to help with buggies etc., the only time I've ever refused is when I had a cast from shoulder to wrist.  It definitely should be an automatic reaction, shame it so often isn't.  In a related vein, in the words of my driving instructor, "Common sense just isn't so common anymore."  (Repeat several times, whilst shaking head and looking put out).

Hi Nick, welcome back.  It's been ages, good to see you again and I do agree with your first post in ages...

Likes (0)

#19 Thu 29 Mar 07 9:07pm

Dougs

Member since Mon 25 Sep 06

mercedes  lol

Likes (0)

#20 Thu 29 Mar 07 9:21pm

Mrs Gibba

Forum champ
Member since Thu 14 Apr 05

God, this thread has gone all broody, but girls you are all far too young to be thinking about such things.

Just enjoy the odd cuddle, and giving the baby back at the end of it so you don't have to deal with the vomit, poo and sleepless nights!!!

Isn't it just torture though when you're broody and keep seeing pregnant women about, I mean they're everywhere!!!  mad

Likes (0)